IT Support Engineer - MSP - Aylesbury - £24k


IT Support Engineer – MSP – Aylesbury - £24k

This is an excellent opportunity for 1st line or IT Support engineer who has a year or two’s industry experience within an IT support role to join MSP based in the Aylesbury area.

The role is working for an IT solutions company where 70% of the role would be to support clients remotely and over the phone, the other 30% would be field work at customer premises in the local area.

It is a varied position as the post holder will be supporting clients on Windows 7,8, 10 & OSX operating systems along Server 2008/2012/2016 operating systems support. The position will also allow the successful candidate to do some workshop work such as PC / Laptop repairs and testing parts, whilst providing clients estimates for trouble shooting issues.

-    Client –

CV Screen is recruiting for a leading organisation who have a strong brand within their sector. They have a great reputation and offer excellent career prospects for their staff to grow with the business.

Required skills / experience:

-          Supporting clients on Windows 7, 8, 10 and OSX operating systems.

-          Supporting clients on Server 2008/2012/2016 operating systems.

-          Supporting Android, Windows Mobile and particularly iOS operating systems.

-          Email support on POP3, IMAP & MAPI systems from Exchange Server 10, web-based hosting provider and Office 365.

-          Visiting clients at their premises to perform regular maintenance visits – a series of checks on IT equipment and solutions.

-          Workshop work including PC and laptop repairs, testing parts and providing clients with estimates for work required to resolve issues.

-          Troubleshooting problems over the phone, remotely, in the workshop and on site.

-          Troubleshooting Office Suites on Windows and OSX.

-          At least 1-year experience providing 1st line support to businesses working on a Windows Server domain.

-          At least 1-year experience supporting businesses on desktop operating systems from Windows XP to Windows 10.

Who will suit this role?

This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer who has had a year or two industries experience in a first line support role for an MSP.

Salary:

£24k

Location:

Aylesbury – commutable from Luton, High Wycombe and Milton Keynes

To Apply:

Please send your CV to Mark Chaumeton of CV Screen in strict confidence, CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.

Summary:

IT Support Engineer

MSP

Based in Aylesbury

CV Screen Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Privacy Policy which can be found on the CV Screen website. www.cvscreen.co.uk




Current Jobs in Milton Keynes

  • .NET Developer -Milton Keynes - £40k

    .NET Developer –Milton Keynes Salary to £40,000 + Excellent Benefits Role OverviewAn experienced .NET Developer is required with knowledge of .NET (C# / ASP.NET ) by an innovative technol …  more

  • Helpdesk Support Analyst - Milton Keynes £25k

    An IT Support Engineer is required for a leading packaging firm based in Milton KeynesThe successful candidate will be responsible for providing quality 1st and 2nd Line IT Technical Support and  …  more

  • IT Desktop Support Analyst - Superb Role - Watford

    If you’re looking for a fantastic new IT Support role in the Watford area, then we have a great opportunity for you. You’ll join a Global organisation within the Property Sector who develo …  more